A Robo Western A Robo Western

Excellent !

Simple, original and awesome story, great graphics, great voice acting, great music. Everything was great. This is a total win !!!

Such is Life... Such is Life...

Awesome !!!

Excellent story, very well animated, very good and clean graphics, nothing in the clip is unnecessary, voice acting fits perfectly. Nothing more to say keep up the good work.

P.S. : Waterbeast : SHUT THE FUCK UP....you couldn't do better if you worked on it for years !!! Noob jerk !!!

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Hilarious !!!

Watched it over and over !!! Graphics fit perfectly to the animation, high quality sounds, imaginative concept !!! Overall there's nothing missing except MORE !!!

SpiderGame SpiderGame

Good concept !!

The concept is really interesting but I think that adding a storyline would improve people's interest in playing the game. Otherwise, the graphics were awesome and the controls work well. Keep up the good work !!!

Flabeo- Art Showcase Flabeo- Art Showcase

Cool

I like it when people send their drawings and quick animations on Newgrounds. It gives us a taste of the various drawing and animating styles of NG's artists. Anyway...nice work and now make a cool movie using your talent.

Ball Revamped (Game) Ball Revamped (Game)

AMAZING GAME !!!!!

Really amazing game !!! You can have hours and hours of fun without getting bored !!!

Mask Adaptation Mask Adaptation

Cool !

Cool design ! I'd maybe suggest limiting your color palette ! An emblem or logo should look as good in black and white. That's my only suggestion. Good job !

BlueMode responds:

Thanks a lot! Your review means much to me. Next time I'm making an emblem I'll limit my palette. And again thanks.

Monsters Monsters

Awesome !

Love this ! Really caught my eye ! Good job !

Stephen King cover Stephen King cover

Amazing !

I love this. Great colors and composition !