A Robo Western A Robo Western

Excellent !

Simple, original and awesome story, great graphics, great voice acting, great music. Everything was great. This is a total win !!!

Such is Life... Such is Life...

Awesome !!!

Excellent story, very well animated, very good and clean graphics, nothing in the clip is unnecessary, voice acting fits perfectly. Nothing more to say keep up the good work.

P.S. : Waterbeast : SHUT THE FUCK UP....you couldn't do better if you worked on it for years !!! Noob jerk !!!

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Hilarious !!!

Watched it over and over !!! Graphics fit perfectly to the animation, high quality sounds, imaginative concept !!! Overall there's nothing missing except MORE !!!

My Revenge On Newgrounds My Revenge On Newgrounds

Has potential

Instead of using your hate against Newgrounds, use it to create a kick ass action movie. You have potential and if you use it wisely the result will be interesting. Don't worry everyone gets at least one submission blammed !!!

Mestevez responds:

ty for thinkin i got potential dude... i'll try make more action packed movies

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Insanely great !!!

That was perfect !!! Short and sweet. I couldn't stop laughing at the end !!! Good JOb !!! MORE !!!

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

What can I say !!!

I was watching this work of art and i was stunned !!! The originality of the art and the story + the amazing music you chose for the video !!! I watched it with my mouth open of amazement !!! Simply amazing !!!

Headless Skater Demo Headless Skater Demo

Good

Finally a decent skateboarding animation. NO STICKS !!! That's the #1 rule !!! hehe

No-Face Skater No-Face Skater

Not bad indeed

At least you didn't do a STICK movie. It's true the moves weren't very realistic but that's a detail. Keep on practicing and remember : NO STICKS !!!

TrueDarkness responds:

ya I know all stick skate movies suck, well maybe not ALL but more than 90% do! anyway thanks for the review

Santa is coming Santa is coming

HA HA HA HA

THAT WAS FREAKIN HILARIOUS !!!! HA HA HA

Erik The Artist Erik The Artist

WOW

That was one of the weirdest movies i've ever seen on Newgrounds !!! But i liked it. I like anything that's original. Keep up the "special" work. lol